Mar 5, 2010

Nuthin' new today...

Well if that doesn't beat all.... I decide to start a blog with all the free time I have had and wouldn't you know it, my friend has to let her secretary go, so now she needs some help till she can find a new one. So, being the good friend that I am, I have been helping her out in my spare time. Which means the blog has to wait. No biggie, I have been able to make a few more jewelry pieces to put in my store & I am working on something for my swap partner over on Crafster. So all is not lost, maybe it will give me a little more to blog about. I could go on and on about the traffic & the drivers around here...but that's another story!

On another note, My FIL just celebrated his 75 Bday. Yay! Since we live in another state, I decided to send him a "party in a card".





The color is a little more true on the 2 center pictures. I made the banner 1st and that is what led me to the whole "party in a card" thing.

The table was 3D & the cake & stuff sat on the top of it. The Champagne bottle and glass were actually clear plastic over a background color so that they looked like real glass...although they didn't photograph so well. The front was plain with the hounds-tooth print along the spine of the card, and of course the punch-out where you could see the "75". My favorite part is the little banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment